About the Jackson Hole Art Auction
Presented by Trailside Galleries of Jackson, WY and Scottsdale, AZ and Gerald Peters Gallery of Santa Fe, NM, the Jackson Hole Art Auction
held its inaugural auction on Saturday, September 15, 2007 in beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Defined by the high standard of works offered
by both contemporary western artists and deceased masters, the JHAA has quickly established itself as one of the premier western art events in
our country. The JHAA is a signature event of Jackson Hole’s Fall Arts Festival and attracts collectors from across the country as well as abroad.
JHAA is known for offering premier art collectors top quality works by past and present masters of the American West, including the Taos Society of Artists
and Contemporary Western and Wildlife Masters.
- JHAA is a signature event of the Jackson Hole Fall Arts Festival and has distinguished itself as a destination event attracting hundreds of collectors from all over the country as well as abroad.
- Low sellers commissions with a direct and upfront consignment agreement.
- Effective nationwide advertising in more than 15 publications, as well as strong online advertising on major art collecting websites.
- JHAA has an extensive mailing list of established collectors. These invaluable contacts help bring consignors record breaking results year after year.
- Impressive up to date website brings your items directly to collectors. Every lot is depicted in full color and can be enlarged with a single click for detailed viewing.
- Recently renovated offices and display area located in the heart of downtown Jackson Hole within the renowned and established Trailside Galleries.
- Our outstanding professionalism and expertise allows us to bring you a high level of service to assist you in the consignment process.
- If you have an extensive collection or a few rarities we welcome your inquiry and look forward to helping you receive the most for your fine art.
- Known as the gateway to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole is also considered one of the leading cultural art centers in the Western United States.
- JHAA consistently offers high quality works by both past and present masters of the American West that have been carefully selected by the auction's discerning vetting committee.
- JHAA is an entertaining and exciting destination event. The auction location in Jackson Hole provides an abundance of luxury hotel accommodations, extraordinary fine dining, and many world-class amenities.
Held every year at the Jackson Hole Center for the Arts, a state of the art 500 seat performing arts theater located in downtown Jackson Hole.
If you are unable to attend, you may either telephone or absentee bid.
- High quality, full color printed catalog depicting all lots in the upcoming auction, each lot is also featured on our user-friendly website.
- Straight-forward terms and conditions of sale, including economical buyer's premiums.
- Immediate listing of sales results following the auction at jacksonholeartauction.com
- Our prompt and safe shipping techniques provide secure transport of your fine art across the country and abroad.
- Whether you are a first time or seasoned art collector, investor, or dealer, the JHAA gives you the opportunity to acquire remarkable artwork that will give you years of enjoyment and will appreciate over time.
For further information regarding consigning or buying with the Jackson Hole Art Auction,
please call: (866) 549 9278 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org